Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hillary Paradox
In Response To: Hillary Paradox ()

Geology, in part, is a study of long term climatology. Ice ages and their effects on the earths surface. Warming periods and their effects on the earth. etc.etc. As a student of geology...let me tell you...the climate has been changing since the beginning, even before the advent of humans it was changing. Here's another shocker, if we set every human on the planet to the task of changing the climate...exactly nothing would happen. Nature would do as nature would do and there's not a damned thing anybody could do about it...not even the demagogic democrats who think they are Gods.

The other day Clitwhore said in front of a group of people that the last hurricane that swept the east coast was a result of climate change which had caused the oceans to rise by a foot. I'm assuming that would be 12 inches and not the foot that her rapist husband claims his 4 inches is. I thought when Ocrapperboy got put into office that he was supposed to fix global warming and in fact did say, "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow."

As I have said before...I am NO fan of Trumpturd. Never have liked the man and have grown to like him even less. The only thing I think he has going for him is that he has made his living in the private sector unlike the criminal Clitwhore. Not only has she made all her money in the public sector, she has done it illegally.

She is a Marxist/communist. She will implement government controlled healthcare. She will do her best to disarm the American populace. She will let so many people into this country that you will never know it was not south America.

If you want big mama government telling you and your kids and grand-kids when, where, and how to take a pisss then by all means vote for Clitwhore you damned morons.

Messages In This Thread

Hillary Paradox