Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bitcoin to da Moon!!!

Bean! You changed your handle!

I see the classic retest of previous tops. This means to me that a retest of the 1000-1200 area may be coming and then it will either fail or reverse for another leg up.

I think some form of crypto is coming, but am unsure if the early pioneers like btc will make the trip.

One thing is certain, btc is not a currency good for debts public and private. If that were true, btc miners would be going to prison and holders of btc would have their holdings confiscated as counterfeit money. .gov does not like competition. btc has all the earmarks of a cia product. They hire all of the best crypto brains and always have. Therefore, all btc is "accounted for" from the gitgo. If you've got some of their creation, they know it.

:-)