Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

sexual perversion pushed by the sexually perverted *LINK*

Is it a wonder that the people pushing for sexual perversions to become legal are themselves sexually perverted. At least, so far, this is about underage girls and not including underage boys. I suspect that might not be long in coming out given the perversions of these people. That's not to lessen the perversion of a 60 some odd year old man humping on 14 years old girls. That's sick. I'm 61 and when I see a 14 year old male/female I don't see a young adult or a teenager...I see a baby.

It will be interesting to see who all gets swept up in this. As Christine Pelosi sez...some of our favs are going to be implicated.

Of course the dims are going to and have already been trying to pull Trump in but from what I've heard...that, like everything they accuse him of, is yet another lie. One of the main player in NY thanked Trump for his cooperation in providing info and Trump expelled Epstein from Mara Largo golf club because Trump saw the perv hitting on a child/baby. So it looks as if trump is once again being falsely accused unlike Prez Pervert Bubba Bill Clinton who made something like 26 trips out to Epstein's private island of the sexually perverted in three months.

Let the perverted heads roll...