Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Boat update... *PIC*

Wheh...tow up my boat...in order to get to the live well leak, I had to take apart the front deck of the boat. In order to get the live well loose from the transum, I had to take apart the back deck of the boatPulled the live well and drain pipe out...filled the pipe with water...4 to 5 inch split...froze, I guess. Cleaned all surfaces to be Tuff-Coated with Zep Purple industrial strength de-greaser. Then sanded all areas with 36 grit on a belt sander. You might think that was a little aggressive but it was not. Then sanded with 60 grit on the random orbit sander. Ready for TuffCoat.

Thinking primer arrives today. Paint got here two days ago. Decided to go with Sand color. Probably would have matched the carpet color if I had gone with light grey but I thought dropped stuff might be more easily seen against the sand color. It's a beater boat anyway so a two tone color contrast doesn't matter.

Anyway, picture of boat in state of disassembly.

Might get the tuff-coat painted on this weekend...wooo hooo!

Messages In This Thread

Boat update... *PIC*
Re: Boat update...
Re: Boat update...