Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AU psychedelic map
In Response To: Re: AU psychedelic map ()

"So your red price/time trendline is a diagonal of the Price and Time"

that's right...and since I made price lines every thirty degrees and time lines every thirty degrees(months n this case) The red lines are one by ones as price went up 30 in 30 time periods. It's like a roof pitch...you get a 12-12 pitch on a roof and that's a 45 degree angle because it goes up 1 foot every every 1 foot over. So the red grd is Gann's vaunted 45 degree angle because it cuts the square on the diagonal.

Same here. with the caveat that the 30 degrees I chose are not up one over one as described by Gann on something like the bean chart where 1 day is equal to cent in price. You stick strictly to that on a chart like this and you'll end up with a practically flat line that has no consequence to the present. It may come into effect like 30,000 years out into the future. Lol

Gann did adjust price on a few charts such as the eggs and seems like sugar. In reality this may be something like over one in time by up 100 in price. It's still a function of the one by one if you lop off all the zeros. A line of zero's, I contend, when dealing with an arbitrary thing like price is OK. As I've said many times...if we were dealing with something tangible, like mass, then the zeros would matter.

I've noticed as get older that it becomes more and more difficult to chronologically place happenings in correct order. Liek...when did this happen...when did that happen...did that happen before this. If you haven't written it down and are relying on memory...ehh...not very accurate and increasingly difficult to do as time passes and many more things happen to a soul.

So...as I've aged it appears to me that Time Compresses into a Singularity. Things happen but there becomes no distinction in time as to when they happened.

This has no bearing on the chart that can discern it's just something I noticed the other day.