Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Enough, please *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Enough, please ()

"I would enjoy sitting down with you talking politics and markets...would be a kick for sure..." Oh yea, we could solve all the world's problems in short order. haha

Not much gets my goat like Government unions. They tried to get that to happen back when FDR was pres. and he told them that was one of the craziest things he'd ever heard of and refused to do it...and he was a commie. So, along comes John F. Kennedy and makes it happen with an Executive Order numbered 10988. That gave Federal employees the right to collective bargaining...otherwise known as unionize.

Since unionization of federal employees was given by executive order, it can be taken away by Rescinding E.O. 10988 with an E.O. There's been a movement to rescind 10988 and it appears to some the Mighty Trumpzillion is preparing to do so...here's a short article about it. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3658182/posts

I hope I live to see the day.

And then they need to make it to where all these alphabet agencies can not make regulations and get back to making the congress pass laws as was intended. That the good lord Trumpzilla did away with tons of regulations as they do nothing but choke down the economy and make it impossible for the little man to make a go of it. He needs to wack away at them even harder and, like I say, make it to where the agencies can't just dream them up.

I stumbled across a sight that is trying to challenge Drudge since Drudge sold out and went left. Many of the stories have the ability to post your thoughts about the story. I've been posting political stuff over there so I don't feel the urge so much to post political chit here as Mike doesn't want us to...even as we have said...politics is intertwined so tightly with business and vice versa. Course, I think it is the crude name calling that Mike objects to most.

Everybody check it out...you will know my posts by my name. linked below.