Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 36,208,000,000 +/-‬
In Response To: Re: 36,208,000,000 +/-‬ ()

I figure, since we're riding on this rock we call home, and it travels 584,000,000 miles per year getting around the sun...we are traveling with it...so, through the miracle of the modern calculator and the magic of multiplication...I derived that number with a few clicks of the mouse.

But...I think I forgot to calculate in the appx. 25000 miles we spin around everyday through the rotation of the earth about its own axis. That would have tacked on another 565,750,000 miles, making a total of 36,773,750,000.

We're spinning at roughly 1040 miles per hour...while hurding through space at 66,666.67 miles per hour.

No wonder we're messed up.

3 million accident free miles! That's pretty good.

I bet I've driven more than half that in 4 wheelers but they definitely were not accident free. I always found throwing in a roll over or a fender bender every now and again livened things up a bit. 😁