Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: trading fees associated with the eurodollar fu

I really don't know, regarding their ultimate path(s). I knew two of 'em, during the Jimmy The Worthless One Carter days. They were involved in trading oil certs, turning "old" into "new" or "new" into "imported". In one day, I watched them use the same cert seventeen times, taking $3.00 bbl, old and turning it into $11.00 bbl, imported.

The others, working at that office/operation, were high rollin' Bond Daddies, until laws changed and banks couldn't take in Muni Bond interest as non-taxable. So, instead of moaning and groaning about the gummint a-changin' laws ... They'd find a new gig ... and roll with it to the max.

Due to that ability, I'd have to guess that they either partied themselves to death ... or ... are sitting on half-of-the-money-in-the-world.