Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: look at this crazy candle in the Aussie... *LINK*

Yea...I would imagine they stripped the masks a while back. I have a hundred plus of those el cheapo surgeons masks. Want me to send you some of those. LOL

We went to the Wally World to grocery shop yesterday. They had scads of toilet paper. We bought one six pack. 🤣

All food that is normally there was there in plenty. No shortages of anything except damned if I could find any anchovies. I like those little anchovies...they're salty as all get out and when I want to snack on something salty...they fit the bill. Love those little fishies. Except they're like oysters...I love me some oysters on the half shell...on a cracker with some cocktail sauce mixed with horseradish...sometimes just the oysters will do. Yummers of all yummers. But...you cook oysters in any way...I can't stand cooked oysters. You put anchovies on a pizza and cook em...can't stand em.

So, anyway, all foods were there in plenty...and that's to consider, like I said before, the coronavirus scare and a tornado just the week before.

It takes the truth a little while to catch up and overcome the lies and exaggerations the media spew...I feel like this thing is dying down a bit...maybe things will get back to normal sooner rather than later.

Leave it to Carlen to put everything in perspective...