Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

dow... *PIC*

I'm just putting this up here to make sure when it's over it's like the last spew of diarrhea...get it all out and be done with it. I have no poppin idea where it might go. I know some people would like to see it at whatever level they thought would doom Trump.

I heard someone say the last big correction went from 1350 to 6750...cut the high price in half. So, let's look at that.

First...6750 is a number created by 45 plus half of 45 or 22.5...45+22.5=67.5 so it's a number derived by dividing the circle by 4...a square number. So is 135...th red lines are derivatives of square numbers...675...135...202.5 and 270...for dramatic readings we'll use the 270 as the high because it failed it's test of breakout and besides it fits the chart picture I want to draw better. LOL!

Assuming it does what it did last time and cuts the last high number, 270, in half...where does that put us? 135. I did a posting on the fact that 135 never got tested when it left there and a test must be had. So, let's take this pig to 135 all in the name of FEAR and hatred of el Trumpo.

Oh...the red up trenders...you guessed it...1x1's...what do they tell you...anything above=strong, anything below=weakness.

Push that last spew on out....ballossshhhhaaa ahhhh.

Messages In This Thread

dow... *PIC*
Re: dow... *PIC*