Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

I was cast into the pit of hell...

We have been enduring 7 days of self imposed quarantine so as to not contribute to the problem...or become a victim of same.

7 days...near total shut down. It wasn't a total quarantine but say 90-95%...because we can.

Last night I was besieged by severe pain...took the best pain pills we have...just knocked the tops off the pain. The base bulldozer of the pain...not affected.

Knew the pain in an instant...kidney stone...had one before. It's like giving birth for men.

I fought it through a sleepless night...no good...I had to go to the ER. If you had ask me where I would least want to be during this...an ER. It's where all the sick people go.

This hospital doesn't have an urologist in house. So they load me into an ambulance a cast me further into the pit...Vanderbilt...downtown, more or less, Nashville.

Get there...young doctor asks...what can I do for you? Get me outta here!

They did their thing...sent a young doctor urologist in...he and his upper decided to send me home to pass it naturally...unlike the first one I had which was yanked out.

So...great timing...

I was cast into the pit of hell but I was surrounded by angels...the workers put themselves in danger to care for the sick.

There was a nurse in training removed my IV...she got some of my blood in her eye...I got a call from the head doctor of the ER when I was almost home...30 miles away...can you come back so we can give this young lady piece of mind that your blood is clean. Dead tired from no sleep and all else, I whipped my steed around and went back to the pit...it was the least I could do.

The best laid plans of mice and men...G-d had other plans for me.

we'll see what lies ahead.