Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

bought one of these...Thermapen Mk4 *LINK*

I cook on the grill most of the time. When The Woman asks, you sure you got that done enough? I always say...yep it's done cause I'm tired of cooking it.

Pretty scientific method of cooking.

I thought, after mangeling a piece of steak to the entirety to done side of things, there's got to be a better way. So I started searching for a good cooking thermometer. I had a grease thermometer and a meat thermometer. One of those old style dial jobbers that took forever to read the temp on anything.

This is what I landed on...a Thermapen Mk4. Have had it for about three weeks and it's everything it's advertised to be. Worth the hundred bucks it costs, to me.

I don't cook anything without it anymore. Getting something the right temp can really make a big difference. Take a half assed piece of meat and turn it into something good...just by cooking it to the right temp.