Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Platinum????? Anyone have Info?

In the past, platinum has been stronger and has been priced above gold in bull markets. Not this time.

My personal view is that there is a possibility that metals topped in 2011 on the 30 year anniversary. The next top would be 20 years from now with the vertical phase starting just a bit earlier.

Also, TPTB (powers that be) have to pressure the labor market to keep interest rates down so as not to create a huge inflation. They will sacrifice the middle class and anything else that impedes this directive.

So, it looks like more of the same for another 15 years before the markets force the pols to liquify the system. They will drag their feet until forced. It's going to be brutal.

Also, this election cycle is a 20 year danger for the elected President. Go back 20 years to the 1800s and see what I mean. GWB was spared, which leads me to believe some of these dynasties may be hundreds of years, or more, in the making. Maybe the Bush clan is responsible for the cycle???

Messages In This Thread

Platinum????? Anyone have Info?
Re: Platinum????? Anyone have Info?
Re: Platinum????? Anyone have Info? *PIC*