Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Beans *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Beans *PIC* ()

Unbelievable crazy chart...If this March Monthly chart closes high on the month it will make for 8 months of bullish months off the low.

What makes it even more crazy on this particular chart is that is still just a reaction off the low after declining since June 2016...almost a four year decline and it has done a counter trend reaction off the a low while not testing that same low...which would indicate that there might still be a test of that low. You won't see this on the front month, monthly chart...but what you will see is that the beans have been in a bullish trend for the past 18 months since the low back on May 2019.

Have to wonder here if there will be a correction off the weekly bearish reversal at 12.42'2...We are already trading over the bullish monthly reversal at 1208'6 so if it should close the month above 1208'6 we should keep heading up to the quarterly bullish reversal located at 13.60'4. I do have a few lines that might give it a tough time getting to that level.

With all this bullishness, I have to be thinking that there just might be a correction here located at the weekly bullish reversal at 12.42'2 so I will be looking for a failure at this line...if not we will go up if we close above on a weekly basis. If it should come down and close below a 23% correction off the high of this run, you may see new lows.

Spike