Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: corn
In Response To: corn ()

I saw that too. I never though I'd be so lucky to be long corn on a limit up day. But I've been long for years now. The whole thing looked like it kicked off just before the Dec20 rolled. I was thinking I'd get another write off again, instead I got a tax bill coming -- about the same as last year's loss. This year however --2021-- I'm in the chips. I said several years ago all I have to do is live long enough to see $9 corn so that's what I'm holding out for. I just checked in here to see a monthly chart. Good old tfc-charts.

Messages In This Thread

corn