Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Lurkers...

Looky here...some post in here continually get in the hundreds of views. I'm pretty sure all those views are not from the few of us regular posters spending the day clicking away on posts out of sheer boredom. I'm pretty sure. I know I'm not...wouldn't go long on those other guys but I'm not doing it.

That only leaves one other option. Y'all are out there...lurking...looking...too scared to speak up.

Given some of these other guys and what they post...I can understand the fear. I mean...DOC and those rusty spikes...come on...that'd draw up the meanest hombre out there!

We are all grumpy old grumodeons in here but we are really no more dangerous than your serial killer grandad. You better keep an eye on ICD, though...ICD is as mean as your granny is. Y'all all know not to mess with granny, she ain't taking no crap off nobody. ICD only shows up when somebody needs a buttectomy by chewing.

Ain't none of us knows exactly what to make out of White Privilege.

Spike, other than putting to many lines on his charts, seems like a reasonable person. People that nice worry me, though.

I'm the only person in here that resembles sanity. I'm kind, I'm a gentle soul that never gets his dander up, I wouldn't never get cross ways with anybody. Best I can recollect, at least, I aint never killed and ate nobody...at least not today...then again, day aint over yet.

Seriously, y'all don't be afraid to speak up some, or a lot. We promise not to point and laugh at you...much.