Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: $SPX Going the way of crude oil? Wyatt *PIC*

Years ago by hand, I did old school PnF charts. Very accurate analysis to answer.... "How did we get here? & Where do we go from here?" I've got some amazing graft paper stored in a box somewhere around here.

Think we both can agree.... use tools your most comfortable using.

Your projection, is it only from a W formation? Heck I'll look at most anything, ya never know, It may have value!

Below is a 4 hr. NQ update. After my last chart, nas began the anticipated uptrend. It really never showed pride in the move. With a spring in the background It should of made a statement. This is my weakness... I may mislabel this as a lack of demand. There's no belief or conviction in the move. Were making higher highs higher lows but in reality there's a lack of supply. The test of support was necessary to build the PnF cause to sustain the markup phase we just entered.

Anyway hope all is well on you end!

As always ... Trade what you see