Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Wheat... *PIC*

Good grief, Charlie Brown. Have still been having probs with phone and net. Thinking I have it all fixed. Lightening strikes can cause massive havoc. They can even burn down 75 year old main farm house, causing landowner to sell farm, providing farm to developers who then do what they do and build subdivisions, causing Wayne to lose hunting, fishing, shooting grounds along with seclusion and privacy. Only think I see of value coming from that lightening strike is the value of my house has skyrocketed.

Anyway...on with the show.

Wheat stuck in range 4.5 to 9 with redline 50% at 67.5 for last 15 years. Latest move up from 45 on 1-19 or so took it to the 6.75(halfway point) then so far back down to the 60(six dollars) for a test of that level in 22.5 months or 1.875 years. 1.875 plus 1.875 equals 3.75. 3.75 plus 3.75 equals 7.5 plus 7.5 equals 15. 15+15=30. 30+30=60. 60+60=120 so it's a derivative of the circle divided by three or a trine number belonging to the triangle in the circle.

See if this turns into a break and test of 60 at 22.5 months and continues up. It doesn't look strong for that but who knows.

Let it tell it's own story.

Messages In This Thread

Wheat... *PIC*
Re: Wheat... *PIC*
Re: Wheat...
Re: Wheat... *PIC*