Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Joe Clyde Daniel's...

A couple years ago a call came into 911 reported Joe Clyde Daniel's was missing...a little 5 year old autistic kid in a small town west of here by 60 miles or so. The parents, a not so brilliant couple and ugly as home made sin, had no ideas where Little Joe had gone.

There's a trial going on now for the murder of Little Joe by his daddy, Joe. We have the ability to watch the trial which The Woman and I have been doing. Daddy Joe...not to be confused with Big Joe...Little Joe's granddaddy and daddy to Joe...confessed to the murder but later recanted. We got to watch the confession. The TBI agent looked to me like he coerced the confession as Daddy Joe doesn't appear bright enough to realize what was happening to him.

1. Never say anything to the cops without your attorney present, cause...anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
2. Never say anything to the cops without your attorney present, cause...anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law! and...
3. Never say anything to the cops without your attorney present, cause...anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!

Mr. Fisher, would you like to come down to the station and talk to us? No Sir, I'm sure my attorney would advise me against talking to you without him being present. Who is your attorney, Mr. Fisher? Whichever attorney would advise me to not come down and talk to you without him being present.

Jury in deliberations...appears some of them may have had some concerns as to coerced confession because they requested a second viewing of the taped confession.

All this to say...it reminded me of something I learned many decades ago...it's like this...where's the best place to be in a gun fight? Answer...not there!

Where's the best place to be when there's court proceedings or anything like that? Answer...not there!

Like everything else godvernment related...it appears to be much of a cluster poinking!