Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dawgs are really strong
In Response To: Dawgs are really strong ()

Oh...you misdiagnose Bama/Ole Miss. Bama Roll Tided all over Ole Miss until Bama decided to let off the throttle and play some second stringers. Unmitigated ass whooping, that was.

Ugga v The Elephant...yea buddy! That's liable to be a battle for the ages!!

Ugga Chews The Elephant and I'm with you on the Nat Champ.

GA gotta get past the vols, though. The VOls beat Mizzu by the widest margin of anybody on yesterday's football saturday! We're comin on...lookout Ga and Bama....we're BACK! Huh...uhh...wait...I'm awake now. Nevermind.

Lots changed in the SEC, the greatest conference in the universe, this year, though. How bout KY taking out FL! Fl played AL to the bone a couple of weeks ago. Either bama was down or, I thought, the gators were back in go mode this year, again...but then KY takes em down. KY is like nothing I've ever seen for a KY team. They've changed.

Back in the day when the drinking age was 18 and we played for the beer barrel we had that barrel for so long we lost the damned thing...could remember where we put it. TN better be on guard against KY this year.

Shaping up to be an interesting year...it looks like.

Messages In This Thread

Dawgs are really strong
Re: Dawgs are really strong