Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

dx

this is 6M from a low and should top soon, if not already. Using L as zero and add 6 , See TFC monthly charts.

If USD is not moving lower with high increase in domestic prices, either all currencies are coordinating in depreciation or it means shortages are very real, resulting in higher prices.

I look at "bullish looking" DX and CHF price charts and somebody's biggly goin to take a hit. I think DX bulls are going to be the losers. Swiss may get the boost.

Also, look at the stocks that have 5-10 years of basing in here to pick future winners. The stock Tampax had a long basing pattern when I was "in the biz" but I could not bring myself to promote it to clients. It moonshot. I regret that one. Show me a male who wants to buy Tampax. My wife once sent me to the store to buy it once...but I said never again. A male clerk looks at you with pity and a female clerk hollars out "One box of Tampax, $4.99 (as she rings it up)." Talk about getting small.....I suppose it could be worse if the female asked "Would you like a pack of Depends with this?"

:-)

Messages In This Thread

dx
Re: dx