Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

CV

I just read something interesting. Apparently, for most diseases to get a good start, they need to come out of the box and multiply strongly before the immune system can get a vector on it.

The post said some studies have shown that Listerine, etc. can slow down the multiplication phase and make an inhospitable sinus cavity, throat, etc. giving the immune system the extra time to beat the intruder.

I advised my kids to gargle for 30 seconds with Listerine when they got home from Thanksgiving.

This actually makes a lot of sense. I'm betting there is truth to it.

There was a post about how to "undo" the vaccine somewhere but I lost it. There'll be some interest in that soon enough. I doubt there are any more newly vaxxed people from here on out...but, a ton of vaxxed who want out of this bad dream of a government.

It's time to confront our elected officials and ask them "What are you doing?" Make them "go on the record." Forget talking to all of these unelected toadies like Fauci.

It's weird that Israel is the testing ground for vaccines. Seems fishy somehow.

Messages In This Thread

CV
Re: CV *LINK*
Re: CV