Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

thing in space time... *PIC*

I find space time to be a fascinating thing. What I understand about it you could fit in a thimble but I still think it's cool.

The Woman and I were watching PBS' Nature the other night. I love that show...it's usually a well done scientific video magazine. They do get a little hokie on the latest left wing nutcase theory such as anthropogenic climate change and recently, to watch the show requires a belief that there are no more nor has there ever been any male scientist unless they be black or brown or gay.

Getting over that to try to enjoy the subject matter...The origin of the Big Bang, what was here before the Bang. To determine things, the huble telescope, and others, peer back in time by looking at light sources that are billions of light years old. Light that was sent out into the ethos billions of years ago. It take the light that left the sun...8 minutes to reach earth...so the light you are seeing at any given time left the sun 8 minutes ago.

I read somewhere that the light that left the constellation...the Big Dipper...on average...will not get here for 75 years. If you look at the Big Dipper when you are 75, the light you will see at age 75 is the light that was sent on it's journey when you were born. Interesting stuff.

SOme years ago the scientific community was all a twitter about some rings around the north pole of some planet...apparently there were some atmospheric condition that was affected by the magnetic poles that caused the atmosphere to show the magnetic field...in doing so the tings had taken on the shape of an octagon.

During the Big Bang show there were images galore from the HUbble. One in particular caught my eyeIt looked similar to being caused by the same phenomenon as the octagon shaped rings,

Below is a rough approximation of what it looked like.

Gann's in space... 🤣🤣

Messages In This Thread

thing in space time... *PIC*
Re: thing in space time...