Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: win, win futbal game...
In Response To: Re: win, win futbal game... ()

I hear ya on that!! I didn't even know the that at least one of the big 3 or 4 didn't run it free. That's a bummer! I guess ESPN bought the rights to all the college games???

You, unfortunately, missed a good one. A defensive battle to the end when Bama's defense tired before the Dawg's did and all the GA scoring happened.

I told The Woman...this is what it looks like when a mirror gets into a fight with itself. Two nearly identical teams facing off with each other. Both at 13-1. Both teams able to squash the competition in the playoff against supposed equal opponents but weren't even close. Nothing but field goals until late in the 3rd quarter.

What a game and I had no real dog in the fight which means the house wasn't rattled by my outburst caused by stupid ball playing by the team I'm rooting for. I should watch myself about getting all riled up and red faced over stuff like that...my maternal grandfather died while getting riled up over...of all things...a fake wrestling contest. Got pissed off at some bad call by a fake ref...went into a rant and killed over right off the front of the couch. boom...into the never ending he went. I should keep that in mind since I am my grandfather's grandson. hahaha!

At any rate...glad the Dawgs won but wouldn't have cared the other way. At least the East SEC finally got one. I've never been one to hope a team loses just because they win all the time...you want them to get beat...then get better. That's exactly what GA did.

Go SEC, go SEC East, Go Dawgs....The VOL's will rise again!

Messages In This Thread

win, win futbal game...