Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Covid narrative is dying

the Truth is winning. What will happen is all of the vaxxers will become like the cheaters in a marriage and retort, when questioned, "That is in the past, I don't want to talk about it."

They will attribute the less lethal Omicron to their heroic efforts to dilute the virus with "vaccines" when, in fact, the virus merely does what viruses do and become less lethal with time. I mean, why kill the host?

Watch all of these vaxxers start walking back...Moonwlking.

I had my best female friend tell me that the unvaxxed should not be given treatment or have insurance pay, if sick. I say, she chose to become vaccinated and if there are any long-term effects from the the vaccines...then, she should move to the end of the line and have to pay her own way without insurance, too. It's only fair.....

No doubt, the insurance companies will let us know the trends...they will squeeze .gov for the money so they don't suffer.