Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Duckduckgo traitors out...

It seems that the search engine Duckduckgo, what I use, has gone into the censoring business right along with all the other left minded dictators. They have decided that they need to push some stories up the list and others they deem, misinformation, down the list...controlling what you should thing about what.

In searching for different search engine I ran across something called Brave...weirdly set up at first glance. But...interestingly enough I did see, when searching this site, posts that went all the way back to 2013. The archive might have gone back further than that...I stopped looking, but, wow...saw some old names from the past. Interesting cast of characters.

Anyway...not have that Brave searcher immediately blow my skirt up...any suggestions as to what anyone uses besides duckduck or google?

Getting to be extremely concerning the amount of censorship going on out there.

10K trucker caravan totally ignored by the mainstream media. They can write that out of existence, the individual has no chance.