Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

had to buy a new phone...

I'm a member of AMAC...it's a conservative version of the leftists AARP...they have deals that are hard to beat on some things. One thing is Pure Talk phone service(they use at&t's towers). I get phone service for 12.50 a month...unlimited talk and text. That's amazing considering what I paid 100 years ago when phones first came out...I'm talking those big old suitcase sized phones in the way early days of cell phones. They were expensive!

The reason I had to get a new phone was our old flip phone was 3g and they are discontinuing 3g service. So I upped it to 4g and the lowest package they had for time and no data. It's for emergency only...not "only" because there's some rule...we just don't see a need for using one other than for emergencies.

I think I paid 80 bucks for the phone but they're supposed to credit my account for 200 bucks over three months. Sounds like a deal to me. Had to get one of those "not a flip phone" phones because PureTalk does have a flip phone but whatever...the phone will sit in the kitchen cabinet until we go somewhere then we'll throw it in the truck somewhere.

Been pushed closer to the 21st century, I guess. Now I have a phone they can track better.

Messages In This Thread

had to buy a new phone...
Re: had to buy a new phone...
Re: had to buy a new phone...