Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Wally's is loaded with ammo

I agree...provide the ammo get half the take.

I preach bullets and beans instead of gold and silver. You can't eat gold and silver and you can't defend you're hoard with it either. Besides...FDR banned the ownership of gold way back in the day. Did it once they'll do it again. I suppose they can do the same for guns but that's liable to create more of a ruckus than they anticipate...although, I doubt that, too. If forced vaccinations wasn't enough to cause a ruckus...I doubt anything will.

But hey, at least you'll have the beans...maybe.

My doctor and I were talking about survivalist theory on my last visit when I told him the beans and bullets theory. He has the bullets but not the beans...it seemed to catch his attention to the point he was talking about getting 100 pound bags of rice and beans. LOL

I tell you something else I bought...along these lines...was a moderately priced...350 bucks...crossbow. The newer versions of these things are deadly serious! They're quit, you can retrieve and reuse at least part of the projectile for further use, they're accurate as all get out, they're easy to use especially if you get one that can use a crank to load the bow. They say they'll take a deer out out at 60 yards. I would consider 40 yards to be an ethical range for mine but in a "take the shot or starve situation" I'd stretch it much further. Of course you can take all manner of other edibles with it, too. Just like a gun.

Looks like they're slaughtering a very large number of chickens because of bird flu. I'd say, if they still trade eggs, chicken eggs would be a long trade.

If you're inclined to raise chickens for food...maybe do rabbits instead or too. Obviously you can't get any eggs from rabbits but they are prolific breeders.