Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: hydroponics *PIC*
In Response To: hydroponics ()

This isn't anything as nice as hydroponics but someday it may morph into a raised "hot box"(mini greenhouse type thing).

As it is today it's simply a raised planter box.

I plan to plant things like lettuce and herbs in this box. Things that were always a pain in the back to keep weeds away from when planted in the garden. Staying bent over hand plucking weeds from around the good plants. Now...the wife won't have such a tough time weeding. Hahaha!!!

It's tough enough getting her to pull the plow on the back 40 theses days. I had to cut the plowed acreage down to 20 acres and promise to walk behind the plow instead of riding. I mean...come on...she's not even 70 yet!

I was given this wood...cedar from a deck that got disassembled. I have a bunch more so I plan on building another planter like this one and then a small smokehouse, rabbit hutch, Bathouse(bat roost to hopefully help control mosquitoes), and a little water well house with hand crank and bail to place over the old well hole in the yard.

Messages In This Thread

hydroponics
Re: hydroponics *PIC*
Re: hydroponics