Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

If robots are going to change USA

why are we letting in so many unskilled laborers? We will not need them. 50% Hispanic and 50% middle east, it seems.

At Wally's, I hear foreign language by 50% of the customers. The children do not speak English. They always talk on their phones in loud voices. they bring their kids in to play (not buy) with the toys for hours like it's some sort of public playground. they never buy.

the kids aged 14 to19 are all into damaging the store with spray paints and general ball throwing, etc.

heft is out of sight.

No wonder Wally can't pay a decent wage. Too busy "playing along" with these income destroyers.

I intimidate the 14-19 group. I follow them around and let them know they are being watched. Most have stopped coming. They don't like being observed....