Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My chart pics are too large!
In Response To: My chart pics are too large! ()

when I save my chart to local file, while in esignal, it has a option that allows me to adjust the size of my chart before I save it to snapshots or whatever file I put them in on the computer. Adjusting the size of the chart that way may or may not have anything to do with the forum accepting it as the file you download in here has to be small in terms of kilobytes...something like 300 or less. That's small.

If your charts have too many Kb's, about the only way I know to reduce that is send the file to "MS Paint" and reduce it there. A pain in the ass, relatively speaking.

Hope that helps...maybe

Messages In This Thread

My chart pics are too large!