Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: President Carter
In Response To: President Carter ()

"Only God-fearing President in my lifetime"...while I do have to agree with that part of what you said and I'll add, I think he was a good guy at heart and meant well.

But...the nicest guy around with the purest heart does not equate, necessarily, to being a good president...Carter was the perfect example of that. He was worse than worthless as president. The manufactured oil crisis. The dismal economy. The malaise fire side chats...put a sweater on. The DOW jones being announced on the news day after day after day as down, down, and down, I started calling it the DOWN Jones. Interest rates at 21 percent.

No, he sucked as President. One of the worst until Ocrapper who was only outdone by whatever that thing is occupying the white house at present.

Jimmy Carter's reward for all the houses he built for the poor was living long enough to see himself elevated from The Worst to third from the bottom.

Messages In This Thread

President Carter