Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

September 11

Today is September 11. 22 Years ago, the horrible attack on the WTC in NY took almost 3000 lives. I knew some of the people who died on that day...... and on the anniversary of this day I often think of them.

As usual, events were organized at the sites of these attacks , and the dead were mourned and remembered

President Biden is the first President who did not show up at this occasion.

Fortunately, I heard Donald Trump give a brief speech remembering this day and honoring the dead…. a speech I expected to hear from our President.
I am not a “Trumpster”, but I thank Donald Trump for stepping up and doing what the president should have done.

Messages In This Thread

September 11
Re: September 11