Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: NgK12 Watch 7-10/TIMWAR/Lee/Trades
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!
On this I certainly agree:
"Well just watch price run up to the falling 20ema or even to its recent breakdown point for a guide. Nothing has changed for a long long time now despite all the hype and projections. The chart has said all that needs to be said regardless in my mind. "

I'm just watching this market "do what it does" and learning as much as I can. Things are "going to change" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

On This:
"bring along my 45 semi auto with extra mags I wouldn't worry about " In Vermont, for sure, seems many other US States have relaxed their carry laws, but I don't trust very much.

Likely you have heard it on the news. A Monkey wearing a hoodie was shot by a "community guardian" recently (Fla. I think) Here in the NYC area all you hear on the news is convenience stores or liquor stores being robbed by "hooded monkeys" !!!!

I don't know exactly what your "temperature threshold is" but I spent some time with a girlfriend on the SW coast of Puerto Rico, right on on the water. Was consistently 80 +- 10 degrees. But on all of those Islands down there you "MUST" be on the southern coast to catch the "on shore trade winds" or you will "roast" !!!!

Take care,
Thanks, Lee