Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hi folks-
In Response To: Re: Hi folks- ()

"It is CORRUPTION in its purest form. Both sides looking for more in their greed."

won't argue, necessarily, with that point. there's crapheads on both sides who care nothing about anything but accumulating power, read "money".

"The ONLY thing that will work at this time to get breathing room is helicopter money to the poor who will actually spend it."

can't agree with this. there should be no helicopter money for anyone. helicopter money is nothing more than tax money...sooner or later the taxpayer will have to pay it back...and spreading other peoples is just wealth redistribution, communism by any other name. Besides, if you just give it to the poor, it may be true that they will spend it...matter of fact...I'd say that would be a guaranteed outcome. To what outcome though. It would only enrich Wally World and other retailers, etc.

The answer is always let the people keep the money they make so they can more efficiently spend it. Always.

"At that point, he who has the guns makes the rules."

Fortunately, he who owns the guns in this country, is the people and if it hits the fan then yes, we will make the rules. Further and also, fortunately we will say the rules are written in the constitution. For the longest time the generally accepted fact was that there were 150 million guns in this country. I always thought that number was low...I know this because I own 75 million myself. :-) Finally they have admitted that there may be as many as 300 million...wrong again chump change...it's probably more like 450 million. As far as I can determine that's a nice number but we need to double it. With a country of 330 million, we should have closer to 1 billion guns as everyone needs to have a handgun, a long range rifle, and a multi-popper firearm in the form of an Ar-15. In addition, I think some people...say half...should be required...required...to have a few grenade launchers, rocket launchers, Quad 50's, dual mini-gun configurations, and artillery with small nuclear munitions. All ammo should be supplied free of charge and practice is to be held every 12th Saturday at the local National Guard center.