Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hi folks-
In Response To: Re: Hi folks- ()

Oh boy...it's the old...post a trade...post a trade. I, the guy who signed off the gazabillions of calls I've made here over the years, with "I could be wrong" is afraid of being wrong. Right...got it.

No, the reason I don't post trades, besides the fact that I stopped doing that oh, what was it...15 years ago, is because you're an idiot and there used to be many more like you.

After you insulted my integrity a while back and I badgered your idiot asss outa here and you went over to the place that died then returned just a short time ago, I decided to let go of the fact that you insulted me and never apologized like a the scummy piece of chit coward you are. Thinking maybe this place would be more harmonious with the few posters that are left. Now that you have started it up again, lets go.

I hoped that one day you would be able to speak in complete sentences whilst expressing a coherent thought. Alas, it apparently is never to be. I, nor most I am sure, can read your post because they are insanely incoherent and spoken in broken, nonsensical babble. This is the sure sign of a mind battered by idiocy while being further enhanced with the aid of mind altering drugs. I see you never put the bong down.

You got two choices here chitphuck...you can apologize to me for the past insult and the one you made tonight...or you can try to withstand the barrage of constant and endless insults and truth about your idiot ass I am going to lay on you and then you can run off with your ignorant tail between your legs like you did the last time.

What's it going to be?