Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold -GCZ16 ... update
In Response To: Re: Gold -GCZ16 ... update ()

"He just replied, "He's the Democrat ..." I kid you not!"

Hey...I know. I've written in here that my older sister is that way. We used to argue politics and when backed into a corner she would always fall back on that...well, if it was good enough for my daddy, it's good enough for me. There is no arguing with it, there is no reasoning with it, and there's just no way to change it. Older Sis will vote for a democrat just because it has a "D" behind it's name. It wouldn't matter if the name was Beelzebub, Lucifer, of Devil Dude and there it stood with tails, horns, and a pitchfork with smoke rolling off it's being. If it's a democrat...she'll vote for it. And...she's proud of that way of thinking.

The craziest thing...she's pretty damned conservative...pro gun, anti-abortion, individual liberties, too much taxation, not racially biased, etc. But by god...if it was good enough for her daddy it's good enough for her, and that's just the end of that. Hell, I was the same way until I was shown the light at about age 24.

I've heard it all my life from a lot...a lot...of peeps here in the South. Not so much now that we vote 60-30 conservative..but in the past...all the time! Some would even reach back past their daddy and hit you with old grand pappy's voting proclivities...if votin democrat was good nuff fer my granddaddy it's good nuff fer me. Oddly enough, I've never heard of it being blamed on their Mama's and Grandmothers! hahaha

In reality, I think, they just vote for the democrats because they are the type of peeps who need to have the back up of big daddy government should they F-up and fail at life...or they just like having other people's stuff given to them...and they'll sell their soul(freedom and liberties) to the democrat party to get it.

Make you want to blow your own brains out for fear of having to live around such ignorance!

Gives a whole new understanding to the old saying...None so blind as those who refuse to see.