Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Love watching the liberal heads explode...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you say alt left and alt right press. I google the word "trump" and scan the top ten articles and only read the ones where I recognize the publisher -- such as NBC or Reuters, BBC, or the NY Times.

Clearly Trump is what a boy thinks a man should be.

I'm starting to formulate a theory that the republicans who got behind Bush II and Trump but who sat out McCain and Romney, feel better about themselves when they side w/ a candidate less articulate and more shallow than your average party leader. I can see there is probably a bit of a brain drain effect too in a lot of staunchly republican counties where the more talented kids get recruited out of school by Fortune 500 companies and move on.

At the end of the day it matters nothing to me but is the height of entertainment to watch. Once I'm in a trade now, I turn off the charts -- after setting my OCO profit / stop -- and read the latest White House idiocy for entertainment.

I think the judicial branch has a handle on things so I'm not worried about Trump causing too much damage. Everybody knows he is an idiot who is detached from reality.