Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Love watching the liberal heads explode...

RE: Senator McCain. I actually worked on his campaign and donated, nothing huge, but a sizeable amount. Due to his time as a POW, I believed that I owed him a debt of honor. His politics, and his Gang of Eight activities, were not to my liking. However, I felt that the nation owed him. Ever since then, he has not failed to disappoint me as, each year, he has gotten worse. His leftist positions have worsened with the years.

Herein lies another example of the differences between liberals/democraps and republicans/conservatives. You never see the libs...ever...condemn one of their own whereas repubs will. There's a number of repubs I can't stand. Leading the parade is chipmunk cheek McCain. Thanks for foisting that piece of crap on us, buddy. Another one...light in the loafers Lindsey....McCain's wing man. Two more worthless pieces of crap, there has never been...unless you start at the top of the dem party and work down.

One has to appreciate McCain's service and sacrifice but that doesn't make him right politically. He's ridden that boat long enough. Remove him please.

Anyway, far from analyzing the failures of demo's the dems will circle the wagon and ride the boat all the way down in an effort to never lose "one of there's."

Of course with 33 governors, loosing over 1000 state house seats, loosing the fed house and senate, the presidency and now SCOTUS...I guess they can't afford to loose anymore.