Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Haines-Skagway-Yukon railway.../Luab/DC/Luab
In Response To: Re: Buzz tails.../Luab/DC ()

One of my to do Bucket list items:

If we ever plan to get on the same schedule, this is the one to do, I think. It's not connected to the Alaska Railroad System which is another separate train

system. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFJgI3I89M

This video showcases in-depth the White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad in Skagway, Alaska. This is definitely the top attraction in Skagway and worth every dime of the ticket price. The railroad links the port of Skagway with Whitehorse in the Yukon Territory. The railroad was constructed in 1898 during the legendary Klondike Gold Rush as transportation to and from the goldfields. From the late 1980's until now the railroad has been used as a tourist draw.