Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Pot makes some people go insane....

I am not a victim. I am a realist. MJ is a drug. It should not be a drug addressed in the same sentence as meth or cocaine (cocaine is a drug for the biggest sissies on the planet....meth, otoh, is a pretty dangerous drug, imo). MJ as a drug, is more like aspirin to me. The uses for it are varied and important. If the market was allowed to work, our lives would be enriched with valuable new products. But, the Powers-that-be do not want any competition (Pharma and alcohol industries) so it is labeled as an evil weed.

As example: if it suddenly became easy to start a company and finance quickly with a crowd-funded equity sale, there are folks who have ideas about how to use the plant in healthy, healing ways. You'd have to kick out all corrupt large corps (who will steal your ideas and either produce or bury your product). You'd need to get rid of the lawyers, politicians and other blood-suckers who abound. Kick out Wall Street and the money lenders.

Get rid of your preconceived notions of the weed. It has tremendous positive potential. "Using a certain pot saved my marriage!" "I wrote my #1 hit song while using such and such type!" "I drink much less gut-rotting alcohol when I use weed!" On and on......

In fact, the best trader on another forum says he uses all of the time. After suffering years of abuse from self-appointed authority figures there, his market work has shut down their mindless resistance.

When my body starts to deteriorate and I begin suffer as I get older, I probably will use again because I know what it can do to improve my life under those circumstances and conditions. If I have to move to a friendly state....well, so be it. Legalization is coming. The naysayers lost when the approval % went over 50%. Now, it is just a question of how long. This is happening just like the start of state-run lotteries. Some states got on board quickly and made a bundle from out-of-state players while those who dragged their feet lost out. This is no dfifferent.