Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Atrium County machine vote vs hand count...

If it was a circumstantial murder case...somebody would be going to jail. As a circumstantial vote fraud case...it was stolen.

I go back to the original sin to convict...people not authorized to change the laws by which the elections are to be run, that power belonging solely to the States legislatures, changed the way the elections were run. That, in my mind, is a violation of law and should invalidate, if not all, at least some portions of the votes that were gathered under the illegally changed laws. End of story. Trump won on election day.

There's so much more that happened after that, that the results are in high question.

It's one of those...who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?

That they fight the investigation tooth and nail...yea...that's a thing, too.