Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.
The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.
- Canadian stocks fall as quarterly GDP growth slows *PIC*
- that guy, USAF, got the NG again...
- News Days *LINK*
- April Crude/ Bumping Resistance Already *PIC*
- Sugar Rat/Bouncing off Support *PIC*
- Gasoline/More New Highs *PIC*
- April Crude/ Nice Test of the Breakout Point *PIC*
- Kansas City over Chicago - Trades
- Re: Kansas City over Chicago - Harold *PIC*
- Re: Kansas City over Chicago Trades
- April Nat Gas/Double Bottom Test *PIC*
- Natural gas adds to losses after supply report
- U.S. Economic Numbers *PIC*
- Gold : Critical Point 1670.9 *LINK*
- Euro-zone Numbers *PIC*
- The Bullion Report For February 29, 2012 *PIC*
- Fed's Plosser: 2014 wording does not mean much ~!?
- Philly Fed's Plosser: More to do on communication
- Fed finds housing, banking conditions improved *DX *PIC*
- Re: Gold GCJ12 ??/Wayne/Trades
- Re: Gold GCJ12 ??/Lee *PIC*
- Re: Gold GCJ12 ??/Trades
- Re: Gold GCJ12 ??Lee *PIC*
- Re: Gold GCJ12 ??/Wayne
- Gold GCJ12 ??
- April Crude/Testing the Breakout Point *PIC*
- U.S.$ Index/Back to its 200ema *PIC*
- Oil lower after higher-than-expected supply rise * *PIC*
- Fed watching data given mixed signals: Bernanke
- Chicago PMI accelerates in February
- S&P: ECB action buys time for euro-zone banks *PIC*
- Fourth-quarter U.S. GDP growth revised up to 3%
- Providio’s Daily Futures Market Commentary for F *LINK*
- Consumer-confidence gauge rises to 70.8 in Feb.
- Re: Consumer-confidence gauge rises to 70.8 in Feb
- U.S. home prices at lows following December drop
- Orders for U.S. durable goods sink 4.0% in January
- Troika: Portugal program on track, clears review
- ECB temporarily suspends Greek debt as collateral
- E-mini Surge to Nowhere *LINK* *PIC*
- A Market Review and Opinion Report For 02/26/2012
- The Grains Review For the Week of Feb 27, 2012 *PIC*
- S&P downgrades Greece to selective default *PIC*
- Re: April Nat Gas/ Tighter and Tighter Range
- Re: Nat. Gas: Sell, Sell, Sell Call Options :)
- Re: Nat. Gas: Sell,Sell,Sell Call Options/limitup