Yes you have a good point. If it were me I would wait to see if this was a false Friday close breakdown by watching Monday's price action especially near the close of the day. That would answer the question. And I agree with Wayne that said he could see a bounce back. "IF" this support has failed it would still not be unusual to bounce back to the breakdown point and even higher intraday and then fail by the close. The later part of the day would see it roll over again below support and confirm the breakdown. So yes, I would wait personally but technically price has broken down. Being that I would have gone long on the 'approach' of the support and been stopped out I would be more cautious on this 'supposed' breakdown. That is why I would take the short position depending on Monday's price action.