Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: methods/Lee/Trades/All
In Response To: Re: methods/Lee/Trades/All ()

Yes you have a good point. If it were me I would wait to see if this was a false Friday close breakdown by watching Monday's price action especially near the close of the day. That would answer the question. And I agree with Wayne that said he could see a bounce back. "IF" this support has failed it would still not be unusual to bounce back to the breakdown point and even higher intraday and then fail by the close. The later part of the day would see it roll over again below support and confirm the breakdown. So yes, I would wait personally but technically price has broken down. Being that I would have gone long on the 'approach' of the support and been stopped out I would be more cautious on this 'supposed' breakdown. That is why I would take the short position depending on Monday's price action.

Messages In This Thread

Re: methods/Lee/Trades/All