Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: пршвет иэ петрозавoдск!!/ra

Hi rabbit!
ooooooo...
does look hot there,
Yeah, sorry to rub it in but it is awesome... :) I like the cold anyways....
Was just 95 or so in Kali but was still too hot for me...I was here in Jan. and it was 20 below and I didn't even complain then...it is easy to pile on the clothes but harder to cool off, for me anyways, as I am hot blooded anyways...
You have a body of water nearby? I have to jump in the water periodically or just stay in air conditioned buildings when it is extreme...

Anyways look at that volatility in si. huh? wow...it's been up and down over a buck several times today already...
I think it might be gearing up for a fast run at the highs...maybe higher even?
Crazy days...

Cheers! :)