Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dr. Marty NTR/Silverbear
In Response To: Re: Dr. Marty NTR/Silverbear ()

The CLASSIC exchange was over TRE after you pointed out that it was a dog and you wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. Now that it was delisted, several of them are crying the blues after buying AFTER you posted your warning.. A couple of them are expecting it to trade again so that they can get their $$$ back. Meanwhile all kinds of sobbing and wringing of hands. It was at the bottom of the Keltner band - a screaming "BUY". What a load of puke!!
I try to talk only to Ray - Kitchener, who knows what he's doing. It's an amateur board. I'm about to pull the plug as well.

I agree about the SPX and bot a small position on TNA at the 10:00 bounce on Friday. I sold after 12:00 for a nice $ 2,000.00 pop.

Top Trades!!