Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dx ?? #2/Hal/Lee
In Response To: Re: Dx ?? #2/Hal/Trades ()

Lee. As a Canadian I still think DX is going to breakout and rally its ass off. And I think CD and AD which are commodity based currencies are going to get trashed. I've put my money where my mouth is and almost all of my money I use for trading is in U.S.$. DX has been base building for some time now and has been in a secular bear market for 10 years with a few strong bounces lasting the better part of a year each time along the way. Time for a major trend change I think. OOPS,did I say 'think'. Sorry I should have said that is what the chart is suggesting to me as I don't think and just follow the chart's orders. But price has got to clear 76.50 AND stay there to put this bear behind it once and for all. With the Euro coming unglued that shouldn't be that hard to do.