Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: GOLD/ At Major Support/ Big Test "NOW"!/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments !!

I was trying to decide which market might turn out to be the better candidate for a trade tonight/tomorrow when you posted this.

Gold sure bears watching closely. Do you see any resistance around 1643 ??? Looks like it bounced right off that area a couple of hours ago !!???

I had been out for some dinner and it was approaching 1640 when I got back -- about 40 bucks while I was out. Wasn't going to chase it at that point, good thing too !!!

Dx also seems to be trying hard to go up as well.

At the moment it looks like the Euro is "rowing the boat" , Dx is following along inversely and Gold is tagging along inverse to Dx ???

The Euro, Dx relationship is pretty clear BUT Gold seems to be doing it's "own thing" at the moment !!

I determine who is "rowing the boat" by ordering Ec, Dx, Gc on 3 successive lines in my streaming "real time" data and watching the bid/ask changes to see who is following who !!! And yes, it is tough on the eyes.

Enough for this post. Gold still seems to be wallowing around 1626 at the moment.

Thanks, Lee