Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: GOLD/ At Major Support/ Big Test "NOW"!/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!

No argument with your earlier post. I actually thought Gc was taking off when it bounced off 1643.

The Ec, Dx, Gc comments were observations of behavior after your first post. Maybe I confused the words but I thought I said that it looked like Gc was "doing it's own thing" and not trading inverse to Dx.

Now after fussing around with crapped out keyboard batteries, things are even clearer. Dx has fallen off more and Gc hasn't budged, still hanging at 1626/1627,

Will have to watch closely. We are still in Asian trade, a lot can change by Europe open and morning !!!

I looked at Gian post on margins. Mine have already been increased. Gc now 13770.00, Si now 27472.50 !!!!
[Have to laugh, with IM over 27k and they have to screw with the 50 cents !! ] And I'm not even sure these numbers aren't low, but that's another story !!

Have to go back to the Gian post, but if the foreign exchange margins he mentioned do not change until tomorrow maybe another shoe will drop in here somewhere ??????????

Thanks, Lee