Any current observations ??
I have been down with some long power outages, 7 hrs from Fri. afternoon and another 4 tonight.
If Ng production depended on my power company, Ng price would be at 5 by now !!!!
It is clearly getting colder but I don't think overall temps are far from average ??
I'm inclined to sit tight and wait for build estimates to start to come out tomorrow. It does look like producers are shifting away from "dry gas production" to the more profitable liquids with the low Ng prices. I see no reason to rush into things as Ng does have a way of bouncing up and then "dropping like a rock" !! Rather wait to see how Mon/Tues plays out. If Ng is going to trend up there is plenty of time to get on board.